You know how frustrating it is, right? You do a search on Twitter for something specific, and get a million results you don’t want to see. Heck, often the results may not even be necessarily what you’re looking for! There are times I want to do a search, and see what MY community has to say… not the entire world.
Enter Flocking Me, a new service that lets you perform Twitter searches, giving you only results from people you are following! Finally, I can find out what only the people I want to hear from are saying! It’s YOUR thoughts I want to hear. It’s YOUR ideas I want to share. Yes, sometimes it may be interesting to have a bajillion results when you’re looking for something. But for the most part, your group can give you the information you need much faster than if you had to sort through the masses.
Is this something you feel is going to help you in the long run when you’re looking for something? Being able to check out what’s going on in our community is vital to what I do, and services like this only make it that much easier for me!
- The new GDDR5 shows both speed and efficiency.
- A laptop on display in a WalMart produced a shiny BSOD – right in front of all of the customers.
- Is the Palm a low-end smartphone?
- Could Trackle real-time search be the answer you’re looking for?
- Should cell phones carry a cancer warning?
- Keep tabs on your computer’s processes.
- Could Google results carry malware in them?
- If you are a podcaster on a budget, there are ways you can cut corners and still keep your quality high.
- How careful are you to protect your anonymity online?
- An Asus Eee PC for $249 – deal or no deal?
- Is a virtual visit to the doctor’s office in our near future?
- What paid-for service has NOT let you down this year?
- Why did Western Digital change their drives?
- Do you share too much online?
- Track Santa on Google this year!
Today is a hot day in our downloads center! We have the hottest and newest software and apps available for Windows, OS X, mobile devices and more!