Ali has had Call of Duty: Black Ops in his hot little hands for a while now. He was cool enough to create a screencast for all of you so that you can check out the game before deciding to buy it. This game is the seventh installment of the Call of Duty series. COD is a first-person shooter that has been wildly popular over the years.
The last game in the series has had a lot of haters, including videos of people snapping their discs. There was a lot of high hopes for Black Ops. People wanted a lot of changes, and Ali feels that many of these have been addressed.
Some of the game features include:
- Wide array of play modes including single player, local multiplayer versus and online co-op and multiplayer
- Seventh installment of the Call of Duty series, based on the live fire conflicts of the Cold War era
- Diverse variety of play setting ranging from urban air and ground combat in SE Asia, to snow combat in Soviet region and jungle combat
- Blending of traditional COD, and new first-person character scenarios designed to both retain the essence of the COD gaming experience and ensure constantly flowing and varied action
- New arsenal of weapons and vehicles tied to the Cold War era, including the SR-71 Blackbird and sited explosive-tipped crossbows
Have you gotten your hands on the game yet? What are your thoughts so far?
Want to embed this video on your own site, blog, or forum? Use this code: