When Facebook absorbed Friendfeed, no one was certain what would become of the site that was loved so fiercely by so many. Since the two sites became one, we have seen a few Friendfeed-like integrations on the social networking giant. Just yesterday, Zuck and his team quietly launched a live-commenting feature which takes us back to the days of Friendfeed’s heydey.
It’s also important to note that page owners will now see Post Insights immediately, instead of having to wait several hours (or even days!) for that information to become available. I love how the little updates such as these show up magically – with no fanfare at all – to make my Facebook life even easier. Don’t you agree?
- Someday, there could actually be a better search alternative than Google. Hey, it could happen!
- Did you take part in the Facebook Hacker’s Cup?
- Which blogging platform do you use?
- Mozilla is blocking the Skype toolbar and claiming it is responsible for thousands of browser crashes.
- How many different USB drives does one person need?
- How long have you been a fan of your favorite platform?
- An open-source software hack unlocks the full potential of the Apple TV.
- Procrastination can be both a blessing and a curse.
- Has the Angry Birds game gone too far?
- Why is Apple trying to screw you over?
- The Nintendo 3DS will hit US markets in just a few weeks.
- Why won’t my iPhone cooperate with Facebook?
- Do you let a plugin handle your blog’s SEO?
- If I crank up the heater, will my laptop stop freezing?
- You want me to learn to program what?
- Facebook is introducing an app for feature phones.
- Are you a Modern Warfare 2 fanatic?
- Does email overload stress you out?
- Painting with ice cubes is a fun and simple project to do with your kids.
- Facebook raises a bajillion dollars, and the world continues to play Cityville.
- Which operating system goes on which device? How do you figure this all out?
- Do your YouTube statistics surprise you?
Don’t forget to stop by our software center to see what’s new today.