I think that this is the one day of the year where nearly everyone tries to claim they are at least “part” Irish. What better excuse is there to eat some awesome food, drink a lot of green beer, and have a great time on a weekday? I was watching my local news earlier, and they were showing clips from several different local pubs and restaurants. There sure are a lot of Irish people in Seattle! Who knew?
All I know is that I don’t really enjoy green beer. Something about it just kind of creeps me out. Seeing the Chicago River turned green every year is pretty cool though, I must admit! The parades are fun and lighthearted, and I do love a good Corned Beef sammich! I don’t like to be pinched if I’m not wearing green… but it IS quite fun to pinch someone else!
Did you partake in any fun activities today in honor of St. Patty’s Day? What did you do to celebrate?
- Use Phrogram to create software using WeatherBug.
- What are your thoughts on Steam coming to the Mac?
- The information you deleted is still technically there. How do you get rid of it for good?
- How do popular online news sources present the same information?
- Exercise just got easier for those of us who are always busy.
- What do you record on your DVR?
- Are you a Yammer fan?
- If you’re a social media enthusiast, you might want to check out Mashable’s new iPhone app.
- Apple has pulled protective screens from their online and retail stores.
- Are we about to see the end of the physical computer?
- What VoIP client should your business be using?
- WalMart has fired one employee found to be using marijuana to combat the pain of a brain tumor.
- New research shows babies are born to dance!
- Threats made online are not protected by Free Speech.
- Could Verizon nuke your noggin?
Don’t forget to check out our software center to see what’s new today!