I have a lot of old hardware and components lying around my house. I was wondering what to do with it all, when it hit me. Why not recycle them as Halloween decorations?! Here are our recommendations for turning those old PC parts into decorations!
- Tie old cables/cords into Nooses or spider webs
- Carve an old, empty system case like a pumpkin, and put a light inside
- Make your own homemade Ouija board using keys from an old keyboard
- Tape floppy discs to the sides of a mouse and make bats out of them
- Plant old motherboards, video cards, etc as “gravestones” in your yard
There you have it. What other ideas do you have for turning components into holiday decorations?
Want to embed this video on your own site, blog, or forum? Use this code or download the video: