- Lock screen customization – This allows you to choose what notifications you want to see when your phone is locked, from unread text messages to the weather.
- Winterboard – This app gives your iPhone or iPod Touch a graphical overhaul!
- SB Settings – Move your important toggles directly into Springboard where they are always available instantly even while other apps are running.
- Notify Pro – This allows you to have notification tabs that you normally wouldn’t have.
- 3G Unrestrictor – By adding this to the list of exceptions, you will no longer have to be connected to WiFi to do things (such as FaceTime).
- Safari Download Manager – Allows you to download files right within Safarii.
- iFile – SSH on your phone instead of having to access your computer.
- Folder Enhancer – This tweak allows you to do folders inside of folders, allowing you to have a lot more apps.
- TetherMe – Allows you to use your phone to tether without having to pay twenty bucks per month for the AT&T data plan.
- MyWy – This lets you have a WiFi hotspot using USB or Bluetooth.
- InfiniDock – This allows you to have more than four icons in your dock and scroll it from side to side. You can put as many icons as you want and choose how many you view.
What are your favorite Cydia apps?
Thanks for the excellent screencast, Alex.
Want to embed this video on your own site, blog, or forum? Use this code or download the video: