Bill sent me a list of some excellent tips to follow after the Holidays are over and gone. If you think before you do… and then actually DO what you thought… your life next year might just be happier.
- Don’t groan when the credit card bills roll in from the holiday shopping. You know it was money well spent. Of course, when shopping, always look for the best deals, and coupons. Try to stay away from “impulse buying”, as well. Plan your budget, make a list of who to buy for and ideas for them, and be done with it.
- Look at the new year as being full of new opportunities and experiences. Apply yourself, and watch how much you can grow and change as a person.
- Don’t focus your resolutions only on yourself. Dedicate at least one to doing something to make the world better, and KEEP doing it throughout the year.
- Shake the hand of any man or woman you meet who works in a life-saving occupation, including law enforcement, health care personnel, and military members. Let them know how much what they do is appreciated.
- Remember… love, joy and friendship isn’t only about the holidays. Keep them going all year long.
Random acts of kindness can go a long way to making this world a much better place.
Want to embed this video on your own site, blog, or forum? Use this code or download the video: