Sometimes, focusing our brain can be a difficult task. Things happen on a daily basis in our lives that end up muddling our minds. It becomes difficult to shut off the noise and truly focus on whatever it is we’re supposed to be doing. Even though the thoughts running rampant may be serious or life-changing, we still have to find a way to push them aside for a bit of time so that we can finish our work. Life goes on, even when we may not want it to.
My question is… how do you accomplish this? How do you manage to stop thinking about everything else and get the things done that you have to? What do you do to clear your head and distract yourself when you need to? I happen to know someone who is going through a very difficult and painful time right now. However, she still has to work in order to take care of her family. She’s having a lot of trouble concentrating. Instead of thinking through what she’s trying to write, she ends up having her thoughts consumed by what is going on in her life. I am hoping that our community may have some advice and tips for her to help her get through this period. I’m sure that she’s not the only one having this problem, either. I’m willing to bet all of you have had to deal with this at some point or another.
How do YOU turn off the noise and just focus?
- A funny thing happened on the way to the Linux forum.
- Have you played with WordPress on your iPad?
- Intel is demonstrating Light Peak.
- What are the seven deadliest unified communication hacks?
- The release date for Starcraft 2 has finally been announced.
- Living life with LeapFish is sweet. Have you entered the contest yet?
- What cell phone service do you use… and why?
- Do you think we’ll soon see an HP tablet device running webOS?
- Is Apple really a cult?
- To sue or not to sue – that is the question.
- What operating system do you feel would work best on an Asus eee PC?
- What is the threat from within?
- Is a quad-core system still the best bet for a gaming platform?
- What is insanity to the highest degree?
- Are you addicted to video games?
- When you’re trying to lose weight, eating peppers may help your energy level.
- How do you make dual monitor setups work well on a Mac Mini?
- Windows 7 is a big hit for Microsoft.
- Where do you go for good SEO advice?
- Will there be a 3d touch screen from Google soon?
You won’t find any type of noise or external clutter when you head over to our software center to get the latest software and apps for your devices and computers.