- Be courteous to your fellow attendees
- Stay open to new ideas and discussions
- Food and beverage are “unlimited” at Bell Harbor
- Plan on attending the parties, please!?!
- Blog, Cast, Snap, Share – it’s yours
- Always use the microphone
- WiFi access is capped, up and down
- Tag your posts “Gnomedex”
- We aim to stay on schedule
- Assume your photo will be taken
- Ponzi and Chris are at your service
- The Discussion Leader is in charge
- Everybody gets an invite to discussion lists
- Assume everything you say will be blogged
- Lunch and food at dinnertime are on us
- PowerPoint presentations suck
- We will have a live audio stream
- “Official” audio and video podcasts will be availble
- Additional t-shirts are $20 apiece
I also must note the scheduled announcements, launches, and demos on Friday afternoon. They’ve got 10 minutes (or less) to show us what they’ve got. We figured this was a great way for you to discover a few new tools – and actually watch them being used rather than reading written reviews:
- WetPaint – Launching!
- Bluedot.us – Launching!
- SecondLife – Demystification!
- Pixsy – Announcement!
- Farecast – Blogification!
- Melodeo – Announcement!
And now, for something completely different.