Can you believe that Thanksgiving is just around the corner, and Christmas is but a few weeks away? I was aghast yesterday when I walked into a store that was playing Christmas carols… until I realized what the date was. Holy crap where did the year go? I haven’t even started to think about holiday shopping yet, never mind actually DOING any shopping.
After I had my little panic attack, I sat down to check out what was going on around out community. Low and behold… people are talking about the upcoming festivities. They’re figuring out what to cook with their turkeys, and what the hottest new gifts are for this year. Geez I’m way behind, aren’t I?
I was happy as hell to see that the holidays aren’t the only thing that people are chattering about. Thankfully, I found many interesting and informative blogs and threads on a huge variety of topics to keep me busy… and to get my mind back OFF of the holiday season. I’m just not ready quite yet!
- AT&T responds to Verizon with EDGE coverage.
- Balloon Boy’s parents will face sentencing next month for their hoax.
- The MPAA joins the IRS as an entity that is above the law.
- What are your thoughts about halogen ovens?
- How can we spread holiday cheer during war time?
- Do you practice proper textiquette?
- Lightning does strike twice – Microsoft admits to two mistakes in one year.
- CompUSA and Circuit City are being resurrected from the dead.
- The Banshee music player is gaining new features.
- What happens when you have a solution – but no problem to solve?
- How much do you pay for cellular service every month?
Every day we bring you the newest and hottest software deals that we can find. Make sure you check back every day so that you don’t miss a single deal!
[awsbullet:thanksgiving recipe book]