This phrase is used all over the world, I think, and can have many different meanings. However, in the case of a thread on Geeks today, it means exactly what it says! The poster is asking who else was (or is) involved in band during high school. I was never in band, but my assistant Kat was. Not only that – she was also the marching band Drum Major for two years!
It’s been said that what happens at band camp stays at band camp. However, I’m curious. Do you have any stories you’re willing to share? Was it as awesome of an experience as people have claimed? Keep your comments/stories family friendly and clean, please! Remember our younger audience!
While you’re thinking up your story, or reliving your memories, make sure to check out what else our community has in store for you today.
- Microsoft has confirmed when Windows 7 will be released.
- Is the Xbox Live Arcade snubbing Indie developers?
- A new study has identified a potential fix for damaged knees.
- Will Microsoft ever give ActiveX the axe?
- Are you planning to check out the new Ghost operating system?
- iCloud is an operating system that runs inside of your browser.
- Is it time to retire the land line?
- Why not advertise your business locally using social networks?
- Gnash is so close – yet so far away.
- Don’t feel discolored – it’s just a phone!
- Would you buy a car from eBay?
- How can you post screen shots directly to WordPress?
- Turn a megaphone into a low-frequency spy device.
- Microsoft is launching a Spotify alternative.