Apple is ready for Black Friday, that’s for sure. The Cupertino company wants you to “Wrap it Up” this Friday with some pretty excellent deals. “You’ll find dozens of great iPad, iPod, and Mac gifts for everyone on your list,” reads the teaser.
With the iPad expected to be the hottest gift of the season, it will be interesting to see just how steep the discounts may be on Friday. Apple has traditionally offered modest discounts on Black Friday, leaving its authorized resellers to come up with steeper discounts. Last year, Apple offered $101 off MacBook Pros and iMacs, while resellers slashed prices by as much as $300.
Will you be doing any holiday shopping with Apple?
- Verizon has cranked the FiOS knob another notch.
- How safe are elderly people when they go to the hospital?
- What are your thoughts on the newest iOS update?
- Novell has agreed to a takeover bid.
- What happens when Google breaks?
- Linux may have its strong points, but lets not forget the weak spots as well.
- Do you believe in conspiracy theories?
- Do you mind your manners?
- How much longer must we wait for the Mac App Store?
- Even geeks take time to be thankful at this time of year.
- Should consumers be allowed to modify products once they purchase them?
- Does it mean you’re old if you remember “multi-threading” and are shocked at one thousand cores?
- Netflix has changed things up in their pricing plan in order to compete a little more effectively with other services.
- Which security issues should you worry about?
- Do you feel RockMelt could be a serious competitor in the browser wars?
- How effective is telemedicine? How well does it work?
- The FBI has raided three hedge funds – what took them so long?
- How can you take your small business worldwide using the Internet?
- With so many anti-virus choices out there, how is one to decide what the best is?
- Twitter has added threaded conversations to the new design.
- Is it possible to find eco-friendly diapers?
- Does it anger you when your family and friends constantly ask you to fix their computer?
- Do the television shows you watch show the type of personality you have?
- How can you avoid getting malware?
- How do you manage the location data in your photos?
- Did you notice that the crime rate is declining? Yeah – neither did I.
- If you could have any one item in this world, what would you choose?
- I’ll take the full-body scan, but you can keep the pat-down.
Don’t forget to stop by our software center today.