Over on Geeks today, people have been talking about what they’d do if they suddenly won a million dollars. It’s funny to read the answers, and touching as well. Many people would donate to charities, which I would do more of myself if I won that kind of money. I’d also invest plenty of it, in order to retire at an early age!
But we all know me, and we all know that I would be going on a massive Geeky shopping spree! There’s so many gadgets and USB gizmos out there that I don’t have yet!! Don’t lie – you know you’d be buying some, as well. So come on… tell us… what would you do if you had a cool million in your bank account?
- Are the chimps running the asylum at HP?
- Help prevent Social Media scams.
- What is life like with Ubuntu, five years later?
- AT&T has a suit for that.
- How can Twitter Lists help?
- Is the Apple Tablet the eBook Reader you wanted?
- Do you have a recent example of good customer service to share?
- Windows 7 isn’t a fabulous experience for everyone.
- Does Nokia need to drop cells?
- Moving at the speed of slow…
- Copyright and Piracy – Geek to Sleek
- Go to Harvard – and watch television in class.
- What do you think of T-Mobile’s new rate plans?
- Not all seats are created equal.
I had a look through what’s new at our downloads site today. Holy cow there are some excellent pieces of software. Did you realize you can find everything from games to productivity software… for your Windows machine, your Mac AND your phone?
[awsbullet:windows 7 upgrade]