Say it ain’t so!! The Empire must be victims of the economy in a very big way. At about 11:30am this morning, Darth Vader robbed a branch of Chase bank on Long Island. He was brandishing a gun… why the hell he didn’t use one of his more awesome weapons, I’ll never figure out. The poor teller had no choice but to turn over an as-yet undisclosed amount of cash before Vader fled the scene.
Eyewitnesses claim that he was wearing a pair of cargo pants underneath his cloak. Seriously? There’s no way he’d wear something such as that. They must need to have their eyes checked. I could see him with some black jeans, perhaps, but cargo pants? No matter what he was wearing, it doesn’t change the fact that I will never look at one of my Vader action figures in quite the same way again.
- Google tells the FTC that radio and television stations were going to kill of print news, as well.
- Do oxymorons confuse you – or amuse you?
- Do you feel that social networks are changing the dynamic of interperosonal relationships?
- Baskin Robbins is retiring five ice cream flavors. Let’s hope yours isn’t on the melting block!
- Are some web shows getting to be TOO much?
- The iPhone 4 doesn’t always like to play nicely with Exchange accounts.
- Do you have any predictions as to what the next big thing to come out of Google will be?
- Are you planning a late-summer trip?
- San Francisco’s unluckiest thief stole an iPhone with GPS tracking embedded into it.
- Are you one of the lucky Geeks who loves to go fishing?
- What types of programs could disable your touchpad while typing within them?
- How do you accurately resize your photos?
- Western Digital is retaining their lead in the hard drive market.
- How can you protect yourself against social media scams?
- Which colleges have the best programs available for people interested in computer-related fields?
- How do you manage Internet Explorer?
- There are two new scams running around Facebook that you need to watch out for.
- Why should you pay close attention to your credit card statements?
- Do you feel an eight year old should have their own computer?
- Could ZOCIAL be a YouTube competitor?
- Do you feel that Windows Phone 7 could end up being a serious competitor for the iPhone?
- Are you a fan of flight simulation games?
- What impact do you feel Anime has had on society?
- Dell has released a secure browser! Did you even know they were in the browser business?
- Be careful of what you say online – the Internet NEVER forgets… and I mean NEVER.
- A closed app store isn’t necessarily more secure.
You won’t find any masked bandits running around when you head over to our download center. All you’ll be faced with are decisions as to which software you need the most!