Gordon asked on Geeks recently: “What do you consider to be this most ignored item of technology?” He talks about how we often take for granted the items we have around us… our gaming consoles, our computers and even our navigation systems. He’s right, you know. Most of us use these items without really thinking about them or appreciating them.
We want the newest technologies. We want things that are better, faster and newer than what we have. But do we stop and think about what we have? Do you appreciate the fact that science has evolved enough to even allow the design and implementation of that smartphone you cannot live without? Do you ever think about those people whose brains are so much more advanced than mine (and perhaps yours) that they can come up with things like this to make our lives easier and more fun?
What piece of technology do you think is the most ignored? What one item do you believe we all tend to overlook – despite the fact that we likely use it every day?
- There is an awful lot going on in the world. Expand your news horizons.
- Would you participate in a social networking site run by Google?
- Does your email name matter out in the “real” world?
- Kellogg’s has recalled more than 28 million boxes of cereal.
- Has sanity been left behind?
- How can Geeks stay healthy?
- What apps are actually capable of multi-tasking on iOS 4?
- How do you keep a cloud secure?
- Do you find it an impossible task to keep your work space tidy?
- Are movies based on books usually better in the theater than in print – or worse?
- What questions do you have for early iPhone 4 adopters?
- Companies are combining their efforts to make sure that your data is secure on a USB device.
- Are you an Anime fan?
- The new iPhone 4 is Apple’s most successful product launch to date.
- What program do you use to convert videos to playable formats?
- How do you determine the size of a partition?
- Some payday advance companies feel they aren’t charging you enough interest.
- Do you underestimate Google Earth?
- What television commercial do you remember the most from when you were a child?
- What’s your favorite non-Geeky thing to do?
- How much has AMD stepped up their game in recent months?
- Is the U.S. government watching you?
Don’t overlook the hot new software and app deals we have for you on our download site.