Battery phone cases vs. normal (protective/designer) phone cases: which do you prefer? In other news, we want to wish you a happy Spider-Man Week over at LockerGnome!
Thanks to all of our patrons for making TLDR possible!
- What is the best piece of technology you’ve ever bought… the one that has given you the most for your money? I wrote about this — and more — on my blog today!
- I remember the time that my mom smacked me so hard, she said my kid would come out shaking. We’ll find out in September.
- Have you ever thought to combine great sound with fast charging for your mobile devices?
- Remember the Spider-Man theme song from the ’60s? (If not, this should help get it stuck in your head for the rest of the day.)
- The Simpsons Duff Beer Coasters should help protect your furniture from careless party guests. Like The Simpsons (especially Homer).
- Some friends aren’t meant to last, and this Marvel Ultimate Spider-Man Venom Thwack Attack Figure shows that sometimes you’re right to trust your instincts.
- Objects in mirror may be closer than they appear. Oh, and they’re also zombies.
- Immerse yourself in modern warfare with Call Of Duty 4 for only $9.99.
- Check out the Original Funko Dia de Los Muertos Jack Skellington and Sally that were given to us by Jas and Slav!
- Why settle for seeing the world from a human’s-eye view when you can see it from a webslinger’s-eye view, instead?
- Even good eggs go bad, but smart eggs stay abreast of the best!
- In 2002, the MTV Movie Awards let us see Jack Black as Spider-Man and Sarah Michelle Gellar as Wonder Woman. What were you doing in 2002?
- A Spider-Man Cell Phone Case in the hand is worth two in some gunky web.
- One of the nice thing about owning your own Venom Hoodie is that it’s made of comfortable fabric instead of a soul-sucking, alien symbiote.
- The Ultimate Windows 8 Kit is a free guide to help you navigate Microsoft’s latest operating system.