Are you looking forward to a refresh of OS X? Here are my WWDC 2014 expectations and, just for you, a bonus rant!
Thanks to all of our patrons for making all of this possible!
- Is online education any good? I talked about this — and more — today at my blog! Check it out and leave your comments!
- The Fraudster’s Playbook: 5 Ways in Which Fraudsters Steal Identities… and How to Stop Them is a free guide that tells you exactly what it says in the title!
- We have it on good authority that these phenomenal game download deals will be good through today — maybe even through tomorrow. My advice? Try your luck, but don’t press it!
- You just knew there had to be an entry for Daleks in the Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy.
- Davros picked up Frankie and Annette movie transmissions via Skaro’s equivalent of SETI and he became hooked. He passed along this bizarre proclivity to his progeny, and now this Doctor Who Dalek Towel lets you have your own beach blanket bingo party… Dalek style.
- Anyone who’s ever been to Ursa Minor Beta will very well know the iconic symbol on this 4″ tall Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy Car Window Vinyl Decal Sticker.
- Know the most important tool in the Adam West Batman utility belt at the end of a long day of crimefighting? Why, it’s the 1966 TV Batman Logo Bottle Opener, of course!
- This Doctor Who Sonic Screwdriver is an essential prop for anyone who cosplays as the 11th Doctor (Matt Smith).
- There are lots of cool Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles shirts, sweatshirts, and hoodies out there for kids, but what’s an adult fan of the franchise to do? Luckily, this Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Hoodie is made for adults, and has a detachable eye mask, to boot!
- When your away team beams down, every member should have his or her Star Trek Beach Towel on hand in their color of choice: Kirk (yellow), Scotty (red), or Spock (blue).
- Batgirl isn’t Batman’s sidekick. That’s Robin’s job. Batgirl is her own woman. And she makes her own statement with this 100% cotton, soft-fitting Batgirl Juniors Hoodie.
- If you’re going to do shots, why settle for the commonplace shot glasses that regular, non-superpowered people use? Add pizazz to the occasion with this set of three Superhero Caped Shot Glasses!
- Take eight actionable online courses and donate to charity at the same time. Code like a champ with the Name Your Own Price Learn To Code Bundle.