Today, I learned never to title a video with a question to which total morons answer “no,” otherwise they’ll Dislike the video outright! So this TLDR went from being called Do You Want a Surface Pro 3? to My Surface Pro 3 Thoughts. What are your thoughts?
Thanks to all of our patrons for keeping TLDR on an even keel!
- Is Google+ dying, or is it continuing to grow? I talked about this — and more — today at my blog!
- Microsoft no longer supports Windows XP (or Office 2003), so now it’s decision time for many organizations. Are you in the same boat? Read this free white paper: A Crossroads for Windows XP Users: Windows 7 or Windows 8?
- Battlestar Galactica: The Complete Series 71% off — TODAY ONLY!
- The students of Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry are like students anywhere else (with the exception of Hermione, maybe); they need to take a break from the books every now and again and go enjoy the great outdoors. And if they can catch a rare sunny day, that might even mean a trip to the beach! This Harry Potter Beach Towel displays the crest of Hogwarts, so it doesn’t matter to which house you’ve pledged your loyalty!
- What if David Lynch had been tapped as director for Star Wars: Episode VI — Return of the Jedi? The idea’s not as far-fetched as you might think; George Lucas approached the unorthodox Lynch to do just that, but was turned down.
- Get a new perspective with fisheye, macro, and wide-angle lenses for your smartphone’s camera!
- Did you know that I made the Kessel Run in less than 12 parsecs in a freakin’ Prius? This Star Wars Sunshade helped me keep my cool while doing it, too.
- Reid J. Carlisle turned me into Darth Pirillo (and I liked it)!
- If scientists have discovered how to turn light into matter (via Sebastian Anthony at ExtremeTech), how soon before we have Star Trek: The Next Generation-style replicators delivering us meals from the power of sunshine? Most important: would this allow vegans to enjoy bacon without guilt?
- This Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy Vogon Jeltz Figure reminds us of just how comforting the thought of being hurled into the vastly hugely mindbogglingly big vacuum of space can seem when confronted with the prospect of forcibly admiring Vogon elocution.
- The life of a Super Mario brother can seem like a nonstop grind, but this officially licensed, 100% cotton, 28″ x 58″ Super Mario Beach Towel should help you appreciate some spare time by the poolside, oceanside, lakeside, or even bathside.
- This Incredible Hulk Life Size Stand Up lets you enjoy the thrill of having a giant, green friend without the danger of a room full of wrecked furniture and a body full of broken bones.
- Haven’t been able to find an ideal towel with which to sufficiently celebrate Towel Week (or Towel Day)? Don’t Panic. Solutions are all around!