A viewer commented that Microsoft should have made Windows free. What? How would the company have sustained itself? What do you think?
As my dad says: “Microsoft is trying… very trying.”
Don’t care about Microsoft? It’s okay. We talked about more in this TLDR (thanks, patrons)!
- Pixie doesn’t like Baby Pirillo’s first rattle.
- “Blog” is Latin for “Thing nobody reads anymore.”
- How are you going to know if you’re making progress if you don’t weigh yourself regularly?
- I would have liked the movie Gravity if this edit would’ve made the cut.
- My mouth has #NoFilter.
- Think back to making Christmas cookies as a kid. What was your favorite cookie cutter?
- Are you looking forward to controlling a device with just a wink or a nod?
- Ever wanted to be a cherry Pop-Tart? Ever wanted to be a cat? Ever wanted to fly through space singing the brave anthem of your proud forebears, leaving only a turbulent wake of rainbows behind? Ever wanted to be and do all of the above, free of the compromises agreed upon by the less fantastic?
- Handpainted StarWars fun for Baby’s room from @techsmith and @betsyweber!
- Learning to code is sort of like a game unto itself.