For once, I’m doing a product review while using the product itself. The new Kodak Zi6 is designed to turn you into a paparazzo simply by turning it on. It takes high quality videos that you are able to upload instantly.
Become an instant celebrity or paparazzo! This sleek pocketable design is built for easy video—there is no lens cap, no dials to turn, or settings to set. Just turn it on and hit record to capture the action, adventure, and all the juicy details in stunning HD! Make your cinematic debut on any HDTV. Or just pop the USB in the nearest PC and you’re ready to share the fun on YouTube™. Edit, add music, and personalize your flick and easily share with your adoring fans. There’s no such thing as “you should’ve been there” with the Zi6.
- Capture HD quality video (720p at 60 fps with 16:9 aspect ratio).
- Record hours of video with the expandable SD/SDHC card slot that can hold up to 32 GB.
- See it all on a vibrant 2.4 in. LCD screen.
- Catch the highlights with slow motion playback right in the palm of your hand.
- Choose the video quality that works for you: HD at 60 fps, HD at 30 fps, or VGA.
- Upload your videos to YouTube™ quickly and easily using the built-in USB and software.
- Experience your videos on an HDTV in stunning HD quality with included cables.
Much like the Flip camcorder, it has a little button you push on the side to make the USB plugin pop out. The thing that’s really nice is that the button you push to pop out the USB plugin also is a mirror. This way, I can see that I’m getting the right angle. It’ll fit in your pocket, and it’s super lightweight. It shoots really high quality HD. For that to be able to fit in your shirt pocket is in itself reason enough to buy one.
- There are currently no coupons for this store, but we are adding new ones throughout the day. Please check back later or try a new search at http://coupondealpromos.com ()
Want to embed this video on your own site, blog, or forum? Use this code or download the video: