With social network giant Facebook buying highly anticipated virtual reality technology Oculus Rift for the hefty price tag of two billion dollars, it’s obviously got big plans in the works. But many are worried that Facebook — already under fire for perceived privacy concerns and page view manipulation — will ruin what once promised to be a good thing.
What do you think? Feel free to chime in to the conversation here.
As always, thank you, patrons, for making TLDR possible!
- Are you a border-hopping secret agent who carries multiple currencies and forms of ID?
- Missed my ticket opps for Emerald City Comic Con this weekend. Oops.
- TLDR two years ago was pretty exciting: we talked about Soundflower, hardware, and killer computers!
- Which Autobot is your favorite? Could you be an Optimus Prime fan?
- You wanna join the Wolf Pack?
- Come tell us about your worst experience with malware.
- Yes, I know. Yes, I’m excited. Yes, I’ll be getting all The Simpsons LEGO minifigures ASAP.
- How much do you use Google Apps? Have you tied them to your website?
- Which Game of Thrones character is your favorite? Personally, I prefer Tyrion…
- How do you mirror everything from your iOS devices to your Mac?
- Some say that graphics on an Intel tablet are “mind-blowing.” Where do you stand?
- What’s the coolest welcome mat you have ever seen? Share it with us.