This is Kevin E. Martin’s submission for the HP Magic Giveaway. Feel free to leave comments for this article as you see fit – your feedback is certainly welcomed! If you’d like to submit your own how-to, what-is, or top-five list, you can send it to me. Views and opinions of this writer are not necessarily my own:
Many people don’t realize that you can make money by being creative, doing something you like, or having fun. Making money doesn’t always have to be difficult. Today, I’ll be discussing five strategies that can allow you can make money with creativeness and fun. Most of my ideas will involve very little spending or no money at all.
- Don’t pose as a professional, but create a cool persona that lets people know that you’re good at what you do. In other words, I’m trying to tell you to develop a niche. Everyone is good at something in life and you could be getting paid for it.
- Stand out from everyone else. You don’t have to be the same as everyone else. Believe it or not, people actually want different things to deal with in life. One thing you will notice about all major cartels, is that they operate in the same fashion. They only compete on the basis of low prices, discounts, great brands, etc. Bring a new element to the basis of competition.
- Get a team. Having a team, to succeed may be way more helpful than you think. I know you may have heard this many times, but two or more brains are better than one brain thinking alone. Also, you could form a team in an effort to help each other. For example, you may not be very bright at sales, but you might have a friend that can sell services and products like he or she are using magic. Make room for everyone, it pays off pretty well in the end.
- Let your brain think about anything. All products, services, tools, programs, etc., were once an idea and not actively in use. Some of the world’s greatest inventions were all ideas, you could create the next big thing also. Remember, you’re just as intelligent as anyone on this earth.
- Be honest with yourself and everyone. Don’t offer a service or a product that you can’t perform. When starting a business, do something that you’re comfortable with and do something that you know you want to do. In simple terms, live your life for you. If you’re doing things that doesn’t satisfy you, you’re living your life for someone else. Be you, be happy, be yourself and be creative!
In conclusion, I think those five things alone can help you succeed when you’re trying to earn some money. Everyone looks for those things mentioned above, no matter what. Remember, making money doesn’t have to be difficult. Everything is easier said than done, but it’s never impossible!