I don’t pretend to have all the answers, but I’ve learned a thing or two from circling around the sun for a few decades. Wondering how to be a happy geek? All I can do is tell you what works for me!
Thanks to the patrons who make this all possible! If you want to help, too, here’s how!
- Look! I’m standing next to the guy who helped make LEGO Mindstorms possible!
- It’s not really self-medication if you have a prescription.
- Terry Pratchett’s long-awaited Raising Steam: The Discworld Series, Book 40 is now available at Audible!
- When it comes to knowing computer basics, are you the one who asks, or the one who answers?
- What’s the coolest kid/baby gear you’ve come across?
- Speaking of which, how do you make your baby dapper?
- Which Avengers character is your favorite?
- A year ago today, I was eating bacon and preparing for VloggerFair. See how far we’ve come?
- Do you carry a spare charger to avoid being stranded without a mobile device?
- What’s the oddest hybrid device that you can dream up?
- If you want even more updates throughout the day, be sure to follow us at Twitter, Facebook, the Pirillo Vlog, Geek Lifestyles, Google+, Instagram, Tumblr, my blog, and/or, of course, LockerGnome!
I’m still found at email@example.com. Feel free to drop me a line!