How many social networks do you belong to? How many of those do you actively participate in? With so many options available these days, how do you figure out where you belong? Ah hah! I bet you hadn’t thought of this before. Too often, we rush to join every hot new social media site. We want to be on the cutting edge. We strive to be early adopters. Unfortunately, joining every site out there turns in to nothing more than a nightmare.
There is too much noise on the Internet. Why the hell do we spend so much of our time attempting to sift through the tidbits on a hundred sites to get to the important things that make a difference in our lives? Why are we wasting precious time trying to fit ourselves into proper categories of people?
Figure out what it is YOU want out of a social networking site. Where do you fit? Which site just feels like home when you log in? That is the place where you should hang your proverbial hat. There comes a point where we have to decide enough is enough and eradicate the extra noise. When it becomes impossible to hear and be heard, you know you’ve stretched yourself a little too thin. Pare it down, folks. You don’t need to be everywhere in order to make a difference in this world. You simply need to somewhere.
- What would be the coolest thing to have integrated into Windows?
- Make personal safety a priority.
- Why is the time of day with the slowest traffic called rush hour?
- Is Iron stronger than Chrome?
- What social media landmines do you need to watch out for?
- Which Safari extensions can you not live without?
- Are you having issues with the Android update on your Droid?
- Are you an avid fan of Microsoft’s services?
- Do you fall prey to conspiracy theories?
- Do you have Android tips to share with the community?
- Would you want the government to track your every move via GPS?
- How many different social networking sites do you participate in?
- Do you feel we should monitor a child’s text messages?
- Why is YouTube not listening to subscribers regarding all of the recent issues?
- Do you feel that the Freedom of Speech has gone by the wayside?
- Can the hackers hear you now?
- Are you a TRUE Geek?
- Do you use the word Google as a verb?
- Being stuck for dinner ideas is frustrating. Why not try out some pretty cool variations on a traditional pizza?
- You can you make your flat screen TV a little Greener?
- Fabulous Finds is the game to indulge the shopper inside of you.
- Geek Logic: Foolproof equations for everyday life.
Our software center can help keep you organized on every machine you have.