Gaming on iOS vs. gaming on Android: which do you prefer? And while I understand the concept of markup, how much would you pay for Google Glass if you found out that its parts only cost $80? I know there’s labor involved, but… that much labor?
Thanks to all of our patrons who make TLDR possible!
- Should YouTube force us to leave a comment before allowing us to click that stupid dislike button? I talked about this — and more — today at my blog!
- Here’s the Star Wars Trilogy in three minutes or your next one is free.
- You’ve heard about the Raspberry Pi, but have you had a chance to examine its possibilities? Your Unofficial Raspberry Pi Manual is a free guide that strives to help you get started.
- What is your all-time favorite sound effect from any of the Star Wars movies?
- What type of phone mount do you use in the car? Does it actually work well?
- Is Ahsoka “Snips” Tano any more super deformed or plush than any other Padawan?
- Me and my tall, blue Snaggletooth 1978 Star Wars action figure.
- Star Wars bounty hunter Aurra Sing doesn’t do karaoke.
- Remember this chat I had with robotics genius and Star Wars R2-D2 creator Tony Dyson?
- Speaking of R2-D2, this R2-D2 bottle stopper puts a cork in your Star Wars Week beverages.
- Everyone should have a Star Wars Princess Leia photo signed by Carrie Fisher.
- Even a towering Darth Vader made of cardboard is intimidating.
- Star Wars Journeys: The Phantom Menace for iOS has been released.