Being an entrepreneur is extremely tough at times. It’s not always pretty and fun. It can be raw and heart-wrenching. If you own a business, have you ever been in an emotional rut? How did you pull yourself out of it?
Thanks to our patrons who support these TLDRs and make them possible! Woah. I just looked and we’re now at 583 patrons. Thank you for the continued faith! I’m working on being a better me for you (and me).
- Patrons get a new bonus: 4/5 “What Would Chris Do” video exclusives a week. First one for all…
- Here’s the highest-tech picture ever taken of me (by 1981 standards)!
- Have you ever had trouble falling asleep due to noise — or lack thereof?
- About a year ago, TLDR discussed the iPhone coming to T-Mobile. Are you a T-Mobile iPhone user these days?
- 52% off the LEGO Chima 70009 Worriz Combat Lair right now — not bad!
- My friend David Prowse (I geek out every time I say that) urges you to search your feelings and vote Vader today!
- Currently looking for sponsors to help make VloggerFair happen and to help bring in some of the community’s favorite vloggers!
- Do you have what it takes to mete out justice upon evildoers when the time is nigh?
- I’m overwhelmed — in the best way possible.
- Still confused about working in the cloud? Maybe Private Cloud for Dummies can help.
- Online games are petri dishes. How will wearable tech bring game design into the real world?
- Have you ever seen a Bluetooth speaker that fills a room with sound as much as a stereo system?
- What tech tips should you take advantage of to help you study?