Due to our being in San Francisco for the Game Developers Conference, this TLDR was pre-recorded. But don’t worry, folks; we’ll be back to our regularly scheduled format shortly!
As always, thanks to our patrons for making TLDR possible! Want to help? Here’s what you can do!
- The first three featured YouTubers have been announced for VloggerFair!
- Today, he’d be 86; The World According to Mister Rogers: Important Things to Remember is now at Audible!
- Will a TARDIS in your tub make it tidier on the inside?
- A year ago in TLDR, we discussed whether or not Microsoft has made a huge mobile mistake.
- We can’t all be Superman, but we can at least look the part.
- Is your morning coffee medication?
- Do you use a laptop sleeve? What type do you have, and how much do you like it?
- What would an artist-focused hackathon look like? Just ask Slash and Scoble.
- Want to win a $300 Apple gift card and a 30-minute GoToMeeting with me? Check the rules to enter from Citrix.