Copyright / DMCA Policy
This site, while operating as my personal blog, works through the business entity, LockerGnome. As such, it is subject to LockerGnome’s copyright and DMCA policies as follows.
It is Lockergnome, Inc.’s policy, in appropriate circumstances and at its discretion, to disable and/or terminate the accounts of users who may infringe or repeatedly infringe the copyrights or other intellectual property rights of Lockergnome, Inc. and/or others. In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998, the text of which may be found on the U.S. Copyright Office website at http://www.copyright.gov/legislation/dmca.pdf, Lockergnome, Inc. will respond expeditiously to claims of copyright infringement that are reported to the Lockergnome, Inc. Designated Copyright Agent identified below.
Notice for Claims of Intellectual Property Violations and Agent for Notice
If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, or that your intellectual property rights have been otherwise violated, please provide Lockergnome, Inc.’s Agent for Notice with the following information (your “Notice”):
Note: If you are asserting infringement of an intellectual property right other than copyright, please specify the intellectual property right at issue (for example, ‘trademark’).
1. a physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other intellectual property interest;
2. a description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed;
3. a description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on a Lockergnome, Inc. site, with enough detail that we may find it on the website (in most circumstances, we will need a URL);
4. your address, telephone number, and email address;
5. a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright or intellectual property owner, its agent, or the law;
6. a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your Notice is accurate and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or authorized to act on the copyright or intellectual property owner’s behalf.
In some circumstances, in order to notify the subscriber, account holder or host who provided the allegedly infringing content to which Lockergnome, Inc. has disabled access, Lockergnome, Inc. may forward a copy of a valid Notice including name and email address to the subscriber or account holder.
Lockergnome, Inc.’s Agent for Notice of claims of copyright or other intellectual property infringement can be reached as follows:
1420 NW Gilman Blvd #2543
Issaquah, WA 98027