In my travels around my community today, I came across another thought-provoking post: Can You Describe Yourself Using Only One Word?”. ONE word – are you kidding me? That’s honestly harder to do than one would think. There are many words that can be used to describe each and every one of us. Kat, for instance, has an “about me” page on her blog, listing fifty words that describe her. They are all perfect – so how could she sort through and choose the one word that describes her and all she is? I know I couldn’t do it for myself, either. It’s nearly impossible to come up with that one word that sums up who you are, what you stand for, and what you believe in.
Can you do it? Can you come up with one word to describe yourself to all of us? Leave a comment here, and let us know what it is – and even what one you would use to describe me! While you’re thinking of your answer, why not take a read through everything else that’s been catching my eye today on Lockergnome and Geeks?
- Save yourself 40% on another layer of protection for your Windows computer.
- Are you a cooking Geek?
- What seven habits do highly effective people have in common?
- If you’re a designer, give us a hand with a new background image for Geeks!
- What do you like about Likaholix?
- Do you spend too much time on the Internet?
- What is your life like on the ‘Net?
- What would you consider to be the perfect broadband connection?
- Do you remember how big your first internal hard drive was?!
- Play your normal games – and get free stuff!
- Take time for a tech support laugh of the day!
- Have you surfed for a Ford lately?
- Acer is throwing down the gauntlet to Dell and HP.
- Is the Associated Press going to come after you next?