How can a security software company claim that anti-virus programs are dead? I talked about this and more in this TLDR!
Much love to all of our patrons who make TLDR a continuing possibility!
- I posted my answers to these questions today on my blog — and need your help with a couple!
- Are you using anything to help remember your passwords and other sensitive information and fill in forms faster?
- When deciding to make a bold fashion statement, a Doctor Who fan will find that the Dalek Dress is the superior garment.
- I thought I had an awesome name for Baby Pirillo before… then I retroanalyzed it and (for another reason) the same name is suddenly perfect!
- What’s the best fitness device for your lifestyle? The Best Fitness Tracker Bands of 2014 is a free report that you can read to help make that very decision!
- Does this Wesley Crushers Bowling Jersey (as seen on The Big Bang Theory) imply that you’re a fan of Wil Wheaton’s Wesley Crusher character on Star Trek, or that you’re not a fan and you’d like to be the crusher of Wesley?
- “Dragon” your feet in the deserts of Essos? Don’t be a slave to your thirst! Enjoy Khaleesi Cola! (Or burn. Totally your choice.)
- Is this Spider-Man real life?
- You only need one ring to be the Lord of the Rings.
- Don’t want dirty pets or children on your clean furniture? Get ‘em their own specially sized Spider-Man Flip Open Sofa!
- Marvel Thumb Wrestlers get two thumbs up!
- My favorite crime-fighting duo is Spider-Man and Morgan Freeman (thanks to The Electric Company for the memories)!
- Why settle for the Inferior Spider-Man Action Figure when you can have a Superior Spider-Man Action Figure!
- The Spider-Man EVA Lamp beats forces of darkness every time.