As always, my patrons got the inside scoop early (plus other intelligence).
- Elegant design – software & hardware
- Works well with all my other Apple products
- I no longer need to inconvenience myself to pull out a phone
- Battery lasts all day – and then some
- Appreciate being able to collect data on myself
- Often catch notifications I otherwise would’ve missed
- UX is very intuitive, easy to use.
- Severe lack of usable third-party apps
- Notifications are often incomplete, pushing you to iPhone
- Seems to frequently lose my voice messages / replies to others
- The extreme lack of diversity in Sport bands
- Quite slow by today’s tech standards
- Several functions are redundant or gimmicky
- Pricey for a souped-up fitness tracker
Who is this for?
- Someone who wears a watch daily
- Someone who loves tracking data
- Someone who loves checking their wrist obsessively
- Someone who has money to burn (read: an early adopter)
Who is this not for?
- Someone who doesn’t have an iPhone
- Someone who doesn’t care about fitness
- Someone who gets wet frequently
- Someone who is waiting for a perfect product