If you want people to comment on something you’ve done, how should you do it to begin with?
Thanks to our patrons for making it possible for such conversations to continue!
- Can online relationships actually work? I wrote about this — and more — today at my blog!
- Learn the brief history of hacking and how the Certified Ethical Hacker v8 course teaches the offensive security skills that are needed to respond to changes in the security landscape.
- Star Wars: Episode II — Attack of the Clones came out more than 10 years ago. We should be able to laugh about it now, right? The Screen Junkies give us an Honest Trailer in an attempt to make us forget the taste of stale popcorn and anger over not spending our money seeing Harvard Man, instead.
- You may think it strange that this Batman Money Clip is holding a stack of Canadian cash, but our Dark Knight is a huge Kids in the Hall fan.
- One 30″ (and fully poseable) Green Tentacle Plush may not inspire Lovecraftian dread among the neighborhood urchins, but it’s a good place to start.
- When a 20th Anniversary Collector’s Edition Tron Action Figure breaks, we don’t say “it’s broken.” We say “it derezzed.” Working as intended.
- Oh! Speaking of Tron, do you remember when Lisa from Filter Digital taught us how to make our own Tron suit a while back? I figured Glow Week might be the perfect time for a refresher course!
- If you’re looking for a way to visually spice up your homestead, you might consider that Neon Rave Fluorescent Acrylic Paint looks especially stunning in blacklight (aka ultraviolet). Just clear it with your landlady first.
- If we didn’t have flying cars by 2000 and we won’t have hoverboards by 2015, can we at least have hoverbikes by 2017?
- The Bug-A-Salt Gun is doubly functional word play for not only being an “assault” weapon to use against bugs, but one that also happens to use table salt as ammo.
- At a loss for words? It’s okay. The LED Programmable Message USB Fan makes anything you say cool. Literally.
- Some people just want to wear a Light Up Tie to a job interview to watch their employment opportunities burn.
- The Productive Mac Bundle gives you 12 time-saving apps for $24.99 (90% off the regular price)!