While I think that Project Ara and Phoneblocks look fascinating, I still don’t know what non-geek wants to buy one…
I could be wrong, though. What do you think? My dad (not a non-geek by any means) says: “I wish when I got a piece of equipment it would only change if I wanted to change it. I don’t get it for someone else to decide that I need to change it. I should have the option.”
Thanks to our patrons for making this TLDR possible!
- Guess who wants to do a live unbagging of all The Simpsons LEGO minifigures?
- Will Star Wars drapes show off your out-of-this-world taste?
- Coolest thing you’ll see today: Mario theme played on wine glasses. With pencils!
- Why are you letting your old phone collect dust instead of making money?
- Do Harry Potter playing cards make poker night more manly?
- Three of these things are not like the other.
- Your momma’s bathroom’s so dirty that it looks like the Pit of Carkoon.
- The Fusion LED Hula Hoop is like a gift to Earthlings from our friends elsewhere!
- I’ve been discovered!
- Now’s your chance to get LEGO Star Wars Microfighters for less than $10!
- This song will be stuck in your head all day now.
- What’s the best way to celebrate the weekend? A periodic BeEr, of course!
- Our first Goat Week would be incomplete if we didn’t include fainting goats!
- What would happen if Calvin and Hobbes lived in the Game of Thrones World? It’d be Ghost and Snow!
- Take stunning photos with the Essential iPhoneography Lens Kit.
- Save $1,500 per year with the FreedomPop Samsung Galaxy SII phone.
- Want to get notified about new videos we upload since YouTube doesn’t always do the job? Download the free LockerGnome app for Android or iOS!