Would you head over to Amazon to buy digital copies of comics? This and more in today’s TLDR!
Thanks to our most wonderful patrons for making this TLDR possible!
- New York City is in the lead!
- I’m disappointed that my Amazon Fire TV did not come with Gary Busey.
- I got a lot of great emails today, but this one is tops.
- Having an Adventure Time in the Land of Ooo might involve inclement weather. Be prepared!
- Sometimes, using your head isn’t always the best solution to the problem.
- Could Gallifrey’s Pop-TARDIS Time Lord Pastries be any worse than fish fingers and custard?
- Even from thousands of miles away and well past my adolescence, the Internet enables my parents to continue embarrassing me. (Thanks, Mom!)
- Super sale — won’t last long! 31% off! What’s going on at the LEGO City Museum?
- What tips and tricks do you have for beginning vloggers? Here’s my advice.
- Would Darth Pooh be a Disney Star Wars character you’d watch?
- Interested in trying out Parallels Access for your iPad? We’ve got a great deal for one year!
- All things considered, the dynamics probably aren’t all that different between customer service and entertainment: you’ve got to give the people what they want! The trouble? Not always knowing what that happens to be.
- When I talk about building my team, it’s trying to build it with people like Ryan M. Pierson in mind.