Recently, a clergyman warned parents that LEGO bricks are a tool of the Devil. Well, I’m sorry, but if loving LEGO is wrong, then I don’t want to be right! We discussed quite a few things in this TLDR, including the viability of Chrome OS for business users.
Thanks to all of our patrons for making this TLDR possible!
- Here’s my response any time someone comments in non-English.
- Today only! 73% off The X-Files: the complete series and movies (thank you, Mulder and Scully)!
- In order for you to see my Facebook post, I have to share a link to it on Twitter. Amazing.
- Does your furniture bring new meaning to the term “comfort food?”
- “You shall not pass!” (via Olivier Bertrand)
- Most women should have the title “Wonder Woman,” right? Why not help them look the part?
- How would you caption this throwback?
- Running out of space on your phone? Worried about losing irreplaceable photos and videos? Don’t.
- People are going to drop Dropbox not because of its price, but because of… drop-dropbox.com.
- Fine. If YouTube really wants to keep the “Dislike” option around, it also needs to create an equally pointless “Ambivalent” option.