Would you agree that the Amazon Fire TV is the new “centerpiece” of the company’s products and services?
Thanks to our patrons for making this TLDR possible!
- Han Solo’s not the only smuggler in the Galaxy with a cool Wookiee sidekick!
- A year ago in TLDR, we discussed what it means to be a hardcore geek. How hardcore are you?
- The first ever iOS bundle is here! We’ve got 12 great apps. Choose only the ones you want!
- Save Mos Espa: A citizens’ fundraising initiative to save and preserve the Star Wars film set.
- Look! Legless LEGO Legolas!
- Is it creepy or cute that the minions from Despicable Me go ape for bananas?
- This cardboard man of action doesn’t waste time sitting around in the Captain’s chair!
- Oh, did we mention free shipping in the US?
- You can get Monument Valley for free now — earn it easily via a free little app known as FeaturePoints.
- How do you keep company secrets safe? The Fellowes AutoMax shredders handle a heavy load!
- After listening to The Screwtape Letters on Audible, I know I’m not in Narnia, anymore.