In Seattle, we get a lot of rain. And with that rain, we get clouds. Usually, the sky is just a ceiling of grey with a little sprinkle here and there to remind us of what people in more moisture-deprived parts of the world are missing out on.
Every now and again, though, there’s a break in the cloud cover and I swear I catch a rare glimpse of this really bright UFO in the sky. It’s so beautiful, but it hurts to look at for any length of time. It’s round and it glows an intense orange, sending out beams of warm radiance across the firmament. I hope it’s not radioactive or malevolent toward humanity, because we could be in a heck of a lot of trouble if this sucker tries to land.
In spite of it all, I try to keep a sunny disposition.
Want to see the whole story so far? Here’s a list so you can catch up.
- Prequel – Math Class, College Jobs, and the Seattle Space Needle
- 001 – Death Threats
- 002 – Someone Sent Me a Tampon
- 003 – Our Faucet Has Diarrhea
- 004 – Dick’s in Seattle
- 005 – You’re Never Too Old to Play with Yourself
- 006 – We Put the “Gross” in Groceries
- 007 – The Vlogger Who Loved Me
- 008 – Someone’s in the Kitchen with Diana
- 009 – We Have a Strange Fettish
- 010 – Artsy Fartsy