For everyone out there who has a successful blog, there are twenty others who struggle trying to figure out what to write. Coming up with several interesting topics per day isn’t an easy feat. Even if you are regurgitating news, you still have to put a fresh perspective on things. You need to inject your own personal style, give your opinion and spin it into something completely different. Doing this can be extremely – well – tiring. There. I admitted it. It’s tiring, frustrating and difficult to blog day in and day out. Do you have any idea how many hours per month I sit here staring at the screen while praying something worth saying pops into my head?
Even when your head is full of great ideas, it can still be difficult to come up with things that will coalesce into a piece you can throw onto your blog. We stress and worry over every detail, and rightly so. There are millions of blogs out there. How the hell will we make ours stand out? We freak out over proper titles, good keywords, advertising links, embedded photos – the list doesn’t end.
I learned today, though, that if I clear my head and actually STOP worrying so much about all of those things that I can actually write. Of course I have to still be conscious of SEO and other important things. But why can’t I let those go until my draft is written? Why can’t I go back and clean up the post once I put my thoughts into words? By taking the stress off of myself and remembering to let my creative juices flow, I found I was better able to come up with something that I feel others will want to read.
- How does one go about making an iPhone app?
- Why is security lacking within newer consumer electronics?
- Are you a Cisco fan?
- How can the Microsoft OneNote iPhone app help you get things done?
- What is the difference between a burlary and a home invasion?
- Should you be blaming the fast-food industry for the obesity problems?
- Western Digital delivered more than two billion in second-quarter revenue.
- How much of a risk is there for members of the military to have their identity stolen?
- What are the basic differences between different types of processors?
- What FaceTime alternatives are out there for Android users?
- I don’t believe it’s possible for any one browser to be “the best.”
- Why would you want to hook up a desktop to your laptop?
- Wouldn’t you like to redirect all of your left turns as you drive?
- What is the most important computer component or spec when you are looking to buy something new?
- Why is a Macbook Pro ticking like a time bomb?!
- Don’t worry about buying glue at the store. Make your own with things lying around your house.
- If you don’t want to text while driving, why not look for simple alternatives?
- Why would Windows 7 install itself with the wrong language?!
- Just how much data can you place onto a standard DVD?
- Are our military troops battling mental illnesses?
- Cerium Oxide holds promise to be an efficient solar fuel.
- Locacino has been developed to keep information private.
- City dwellers are leaning more toward Green every day.
Don’t forget to stop by our software center to get the hottest deals online.