Cubeduel is a hot new website which allows you to pick and choose your favorite coworkers. The site relies on LinkedIn connections to present choices for your consideration. It can be a lot of fun to vote someone up or down – and even addicting in some cases. However, the service gained popularity so quickly that it couldn’t sustain the amount of traffic being driven its way.
According to LinkedIn’s Director of Communications, “The application was using our open LinkedIn Developer Platform, which has a daily access limit that is publicly documented. Our developer platform limits are designed to protect our members, and have been in place since the platform program was introduced a year ago.”
The team at LinkedIn is reportedly working with Cubeduel to iron things out between the two sites so that all of you can get back to voting people up and down.
- Even the Grammys are turning to social media outlets these days.
- What are the most annoying words used today?
- Is a “gaming computer” a necessity for a gamer?
- Are we about to see an Android music store?
- How much of a difference does audio bitrate make?
- Which inexpensive music keyboards are worth buying?
- Are hackers ruining popular gaming titles?
- Does your new Mage need some WoW leveling help?
- How far can you (feasibly and successfully!) overclock your computer?
- Wikipedia has more money than troubles.
- Griffin doesn’t only do cases and accessories – they can also help you rock out on your iPad.
- Do you use software to help manage your time?
- What could possibly be the good, bad and downright ugly about the new Google CR-48 laptop?
- Does your BlackBerry need balance?
- Why the heck would a computer be stuck in power-save mode?
- VEVO brings thousands of music videos to your Android phone.
- Which gaming headset do you prefer?
- What technology powers UFOs?
- It’s sad to see hoaxes on social media, especially those surrounding medical problems.
- How do you remember names?
- How do you re-use Tshirts?
Don’t forget to stop by our software center today.