There’s a new kid in town over on the Lockergnome blogging network. Kelly Clay is a social media and marketing strategist who also happens to love to blog. She has graciously agreed to pen the daily updates on the new social media blog in the Lockergnome community.
Each week, I will post an update such as this to showcase what Kelly is doing. You’ll learn about the big news in social media with an entirely different twist than most other places will give you. You will gain some valuable insights into this crazy world we call “home” on the Internet.
If you have comments or suggestions, please feel free to leave a comment on one of her blog posts or send out a Tweet to get her attention.
- Facebook Mail is supposedly a Gmail killer – but is it a privacy killer, as well?
- What happens when a Groupon deal goes wrong??
- RockMelt is merging Twitter and Facebook into a social media browser.?
- How do you keep yourself from sending out drunk Tweets??
- LinkedIn company pages help attract customers and new employees.?
- How much will Facebook Deals cost you??
- Are Facebook friendship pages a little TOO personal??
- Flickr borrows people you may know from Facebook.?
What social media tips and tricks do you have to share with the world?