Over on Lockergnome, Steven asked at what age kids should stop going out on Halloween to Trick-or-Treat. The answers are varied, with many feeling that once a kid hits their teens it is time to stop. I’m not so sure I agree with that, though.
Kids these days grow up entirely too fast. They are being pushed into becoming little adults at a much earlier age than ever before. What’s so wrong with letting a teenager dress up and have a good time. Why can’t they just act like a KID? Many adults refuse to hand out candy to anyone they deem to be “too old” to be out on Halloween night. To them I say: Pfffffffft.
What are your thoughts?
- Has Google lost their focus, or do they have too much money lying around?
- More than half a billion records have been breached in the past five years.
- If you could be the CEO of any company, where would you be working?
- Was your mother right all along?
- How can you get off of the sugar roller coaster?
- Which pocket camcorder are you using?
- How do you find the drivers you need?
- Was Christopher Columbus a pimp?
- Chrome is no longer just a browser.
- What tips do you have for web-building beginners?
- Do you know how to find your way around with a phone map?
- How do you keep your computer tuned for maximum performance?
- What are the best productivity apps for the iPad?
- Have you cleaned your keyboard lately?
- Make your own bagels and stop wasting money on store-bought brands.
- How big is the largest LEGO ship ever built?
- What are your favorite recipes?
- Are we going to experience a traffic jam on the Internet?
- Is Steve Ballmer the Rodney Dangerfield of the tech sector?
- Why is Sony now blocking the option to install other OSs on the PS3?
- Are developers shunning Windows Phone 7?
- Is it time to make political ads more honest?
- Did you bother buying a case for your iPad?
- What is your favorite theme park?
- Do teenagers need smartphones?
Don’t forget to stop by our software center.