YamazaruNinja asked the Lockergnome community whether we tend to tend to speed when driving down an open stretch of highway. I like to think that I never do this – thanks to Cruise Control. I admit that back in the day before I had such a luxury on my cars, I always ended up going too fast at times. I think everyone I know had this problem at some point. You’re cruising along and totally lose track of how fast you’re going. After all… it doesn’t FEEL like you’re speeding, right? You don’t even realize it until it’s too late sometimes.
This is just another small way in which technology advancements have enriched our lives. In the grand scheme of things, perhaps something such as Cruise Control isn’t such a big deal. When you realize that it could save lives by helping us to slow down, it puts it in a whole new perspective.
So how about it? Do you tend to speed when you’re out on the highway, or do you pay attention and drive within the speed limit?
- Greed gets the nod at WalMart.
- How do you keep your Dock icons from disappearing?
- Do you tend to drive too fast when out on the open highway?
- Do you feel that Social Service Level Agreements should be put into place?
- Have you ever lived in the world of magical Shrinky Dinks?
- Which T-Mobile smartphone do you feel works the best for your needs?
- How do you decide whether Parallels or VMWare is right for you?
- Intel Atom processeors are being further expanded for possible use in your home.
- Internet Explorer turned fifteen years old today.
- Could your WiFi connection be making children sick?
- How many flash drives do you have lying around?
- Do you know how to properly install and secure Linux?
- According to a recent poll, confidence in print newspapers has reached an all-time low.
- Could flight simulation turn into a new hobby for you?
- Can things be proven or disproven by using science and mathematics?
- Texas Instruments quietly keeps on rolling.
- Droid will be releasing the R2-D2 Droid next month!
- Prank calls are childish and often illegal.
- What is the average life span of an SSD?
- What things should you know but probably don’t.
- Which Mac apps can you not live without?
- Are you a fan of LinCity?
- Should iPhone apps be sexy?
- How do you keep your computer in shape?
- Would you want to live in a world without open source software?
- Fast food reminds us that sometimes taste isn’t all in the mouth.
- The ocean’s color affects hurricane paths.
Take your time looking around our software center. There’s no reason to hurry through finding the best software deals we can possibly find.