This fun little question showed up on Lockergnome earlier today. I admit, it has me stumped. I’m not sure that I could come up with just one song to be my official theme song. There are so many good ones out there which fit me… especially stuff that Weird Al Yankovic writes. Many of you will likely choose an emotional or inspirational song – something that has meaning to you. However, I’m willing to be I’m not the only goofball out there.
So let’s have it: what song fits you the best? Which track is going to be your theme song? Additionally, what piece of music do you feel should tell MY life story?
- Is the new Xbox worth it?
- The words “wireless security” are an oxymoron – but there IS hope.
- When starting a small business, what pitfalls should be avoided?
- There is still no Blu-Ray on the Mac.
- How do you protect your ideas?
- Will a manufacturer replace a phone due to its having scratches on it?
- Seagate and LSI are forging ahead with new hard drive technology.
- Which older version of Windows do you prefer?
- Can an iPod Touch be used to send a fax?
- Dell has responded on their blog, to the capacitor problem they had experienced in their OptiPlex computers.
- Are you addicted to overclocking?
- What Firefox extensions can you not live without?
- The much-anticipated iPhone 4 software update will reportedly be available in a few weeks.
- Are you a single Geek looking for love in all the wrong places?
- Has your mobile device replaced your land-line at home?
- The shallows: what the Internet is doing to our brains.
- Which is your favorite breed of dog?
- Do you need help building a website?
- Microsoft has announced an “insta-load” battery.
- DotCloud: 21st Century business platforms are built on cloud computing.
There are no theme songs or title tracks to wade through when you visit our software center. All you’ll find is the latest – and best – software and apps for all of your devices and machines.