TechJohnson asked the Lockergnome users to post their favorite inspirational quotes. I noticed that my assistant Kat had posted a few of her favorites, and some of them really hit home. One in particular resonates due to the fact that it’s how I try to live my life: Never let the fear of striking out keep you from playing the game.
This quote is useful in nearly every aspect of life – even those pesky fanboy haters. Can you imagine where I would be right now if I let the fear of striking out keep me from playing the game at all? Can you imagine where you would be in your life and career if you were too afraid to take risks and put yourself out there?
It’s not always easy to set our fear aside and keep on keepin’ on. Determination to put one foot in front of another and continue building upon what you started is what helps to enrich our lives.
What’s your favorite inspirational quote?
- What 21st century tech existed in the 1970s?
- Where will iOS be heading in the future?
- How do you deal with fanboys?
- Will boycotting BP backfire in your face?
- Should you delete your recovery partition?
- What is your favorite inspirational quote?
- Microsoft is cutting users a deal.
- Should the drinking age be increased?
- What would you replace your desktop with?
- Is iOS 4 working well for you?
- How many graphics cards do you need in order to run three monitors?
- Are small mobile carriers a viable alternative?
- What should be added into the next iteration of the iPad?
- Where do you turn to diagnose BIOS errors?
- Many people are receiving their iPhone 4 early!
- What about your computer drives you insane?
- What laptop cooling pad do you recommend?
- Using carbon nanotubes in Lithium batteries can dramatically improve energy capacity.
- What – exactly – is Carly Fiorina up to?
- What type of desk works well in small areas?
- Is Apple helping Microsoft?
You have nothing to fear when you check out the latest software and apps we have gathered together.