Boy band Connected made it into the finale on Britain’s Got Talent just a few days ago. These young kids are incredibly talented. As I watched their last performance in the above video, I was shocked at some of the notes the boys managed to belt out as though it was nothing. I know if I tried to make my voice do that, glass things in my office would shatter and my dogs would cower in fear.
Why am I watching this? Two of the boys in the group are cousins of chat room moderator and Lockergnome blogger Dan Wood – better known by most of you as Guru_Meditation. In his offline life, Dan is a prominent disc jokey in London. He has had a hand in guiding this group’s career, and states that they’re already very popular around England. I have a feeling they’ll soon be popular with the girls around the world. Even though they didn’t win the finale, they’re going to go quite far in their musical endeavors.
- How can you get your child into computer programming?
- How secure is your ATM transaction?
- What do you feel is the best netbook under three hundred dollars?
- America’s opinion on climate change is warming up.
- Where do you begin when you need to replace stolen passports and credit cards?
- Do you feel businesses should be more active and vocal on social media networks?
- What does Alex Payne think about various online services?
- Are you interested in beta testing products?
- Do you feel Facebook is turning into more of a gaming platform than a means of staying connected with family and friends?
- An AT&T security hole exposed the email addresses of more than a hundred thousand high-profile customers… and maybe yours, as well.
- What are the downsides to location-based games?
- Could you turn the iPad into a laptop?
- Second life is getting a second chance at life.
- Why are Dads not allowed to pick out the baby clothes?
- How many years have you been connected to the Internet?
- Do we own too many gadgets?
- Are you looking for an easy way to get more information about your computer and its performance?
- Would you like to own a hybrid car?
- Are you a lock picker?
- Google is hooked on Caffeine.
- How much of yourself do you share?
- If you or someone you love is on Medicare, don’t be fooled by Donut Hole scams.
You don’t have to be connected to get the best software and apps for your devices.