There’s nothing to sign up for or download and it takes only a minute to do. Add your email address and link text (and the optional items if you wish) and click the little grey box to encode. Your email address will be scrambled up like this morning’s breakfast into a tidy little “mail to” link you can safely paste anywhere on the web. It can also be used for hiding other links from bots and automated scripts.
We may never completely wipe out spam but this is one sure way to help cut down on the junk you see every day in your email client.
- Microsoft has dumped the “Bing Cashback” program. You have one year to use up your Bing Bucks.
- Facebook + Hackers – Privacy = You Lose.
- What do you do with your outdated Geek gear?
- AT&T is dumping their unlimited plan in favor of pay-as-you-go alternatives.
- What do you use for cross-platform computer support?
- Are you a people person?
- Which retailers are making the most of social media outlets?
- How can you protect yourself from clickjacking?
- You can now try Google Docs without an actual Google account.
- What happens when the power goes out?
- What is your dream tech (or social media) job?
- Facebook the movie due in theaters soon!
- Where do you find software alternatives?
- Who inspires you in the tech world?
- There’s bad news on the DFI front.
- HP welcomes smartphones after all.
- Asus has announced three new tablet machines.
- Is OS X becoming a viable gaming platform?
- Is Apple intentionally delaying iPad shipments?
- Do you think we’ll see the iPad on the Verizon network soon?
- Chocolate milk just may be the perfect drink after you exercise.
There is no spam involved when you download the newest software and apps in our download center.