Take a look around your home or office at all of the things sitting around. Each and every one of those objects were invented by someone – somewhere – at some point in time. All of them started with just an idea, which may have seemed crazy or even impossible at the time. It’s astounding when you stop to think of all of the advances in products that we use every day and take for granted. Think back (or research it) to fifty short years ago. People back then would have died laughing had you told them that one day they would use a wireless device to make calls anywhere. Had you said the word “Internet” to them, they’d have though you had sprouted horns.
What would you invent if it were possible? Imagine if you will the ability to create anything your mind can come up with. Would you want to create a way to travel through time? Would you be the first person to “drive” a flying car similar to what George Jetson drove? Let’s hear what you can dream up. Have a great weekend, everyone!
- Do you suffer from histrionics when online?
- Have you ever been impressed by a rat?
- A tiny child was found roaming Vancouver streets alone.
- What’s YOUR YouTube story?
- What is your choice for Twitter on the iPhone?
- Newsweek opens up about AT&T and the iPhone.
- Have you ever used a Microsoft Arc mouse or keyboard?
- According to the Google CEO, television ads will be a cash cow.
- Is Mozilla fudging their numbers?
- Do you use a KVM switch on your computers?
- The F.T.C. approves of Google’s acquisition of AdMob.
- If you’ve tried out any of the online dating sites, which would you recommend to a fellow Geek?
- How can you share your music mix tapes with the world?
- Help reduce the pc-to-trash cycle.
- Goodbye, Compiz. Hello, Gnome-Shell!
- What does the real Table of Elements look like?
- What life lessons do you learn as you graduate college?
It doesn’t take an inventor or a rocket scientist to know what the best software and apps there are available.