The webConnect USB Laptop Stick provides fast, easy wireless Internet access for your laptop by automatically finding the best T-Mobile network connection (3G, HotSpot/Wi-Fi, or EDGE). The service will now no longer charge you an arm and a leg to connect to the Internet. Instead of charging you an overage fee when you pass the 5GB per month cap, you’ll instead have your service throttled. Exact details about how that information will be throttled has not yet been fully disclosed. In the meantime, the 200MB webConnect plan will drop overage fees from $.20/MB to $.10/MB.
The 5GB plan starts at $40, while a 200MB contract is listed at $25 per month. I’m not sure that this is enough of a “plan” to convince me to run off to sign a two year contract. What about you?
- You know you have a favorite rodent!
- Should Apple start making their own processors?
- Are you an excellent guild leader?
- What Geeky projects are you working on right now?
- The Culture Of Performance: Avoiding Measure Mania, The Tyranny Of Targets, And Silo Working
- What will be your next major tech purchase?
- Do you like what I like? How do I know if I like what you like?
- What file synchronization software do you use?
- Television broadcasters are taking charge.
- Are you an Avast user?
- Opt in or Opt out – yet another important Congressional decision.
- What was the most important class you ever took?
- Turn Ubuntu into a security camera.
- Have you tried out the WeatherBug extension for Google Chrome?
There is no overage fees or caps on the amount of software you can get from us! Check back daily to see what’s new.