We’ve been busy this week reporting some major news stories. A lot has been going on in the tech world and our brains are nearly fried from having to get to the bottom of the information and get it to you as quickly as possible. Therefore, I decided tonight’s roundup post would be something fun.
It’s quite simple. What would you do if you woke up tomorrow a million dollars richer? I know many of you will likely give me answers such as “pay all of my bills” and “buy a house.” Some of you will talk of charities and other noble causes. Instead of these stock answers, I want you to really think. Pretend you don’t have any bills to pay off. You already own a nice house. What would you do with that money? Be creative, and let’s see what you come up with.
Thank you to everyone in the community who has been working hard and posting content on our various sites. Your contributions are always much appreciated. I hope you also take time out to read what others are up to.
- Is your Facebook account for sale?
- Do you participate in a Neighborhood Watch program?
- Hey Hulu cheapskates – there is no free lunch.
- What are the most depressing nursery rhymes?
- OCZ has joined the stock market.
- Bank trojan Zues takes direct aim at Firefox.
- Why would an LAN connection be disabled every time a computer is rebooted?
- Facebook is NOT a threat to Google.
- A lethal fungus has crossed the border from Canada to the U.S.
- Is it safe to use financial management software?
- AT&T reports that Wi-Fi connections hit 53 million.
- Are you a re-gifter?
- AMD is keeping the pressure on.
- Why are allergies increasing?
It won’t take a million bucks to grab the latest software for your computers and mobile devices.