It seems as though we have more to do every day. There is never enough time to get it all done, and we find ourselves becoming overwhelmed quite often. There has to be a better way of doing things than to keep adding to the next day’s to-do list. We shouldn’t go to bed and lie there unable to sleep because we’re making a mental checklist of everything we have to squeeze in when the sun rises again.
For some people, learning to manage their time effectively is a daunting task. It takes time to get organized… and time is something we have precious little of. I know that I personally keep myself in check by using iCal. If I have something important to attend to, I note it down on my calendar. I spend so much of my day on the Internet due to the type of work I do, though, that it’s nearly impossible not to get distracted. The next thing I know, I’ve read six stories and all of the resulting comments. It’s not that I don’t want to know what else is going on in the world. I simply need to keep myself on task and set aside specific times to catch up on what others are doing.
How do you manage your time? Have you found the magical answer we all need in order to help us become more focused? If so, I’d sure like to hear about it.
- Hey… at least their thumbs are in good shape.
- At what point does criticizing become bullying?
- Do you print from the cloud?
- Is a new Macbook Pro the right machine for a teen gamer?
- Google Chrome devices will cost around four-hundred smackeroos.
- Wiping a computer clean is not always an easy task.
- Have you examined Windows Intune yet?
- Is the End-of-Time clock ticking?
- How secure is Gmail?
- The iPhone 4G was lost… but now it’s found!
- Is Twitter a huge threat to Digg?
- If you cannot decide where to have dinner, why not let Urban Spoon choose for you.
- Facebook scams are becoming even more prevalent.
- Reading is for noobz!
- Where is the remote?
Don’t waste another moment: Check out what’s hot in the software center today.